Here is the design of the Orange ROV 1.
This ROV consist of a BlueROV2 heavy configuration with an upgraded frame, buoyancy and surface power. It is slightly higher than the BR2 Heavy configuration but lower than the BR2 with payload skid and more solid for commercial use.
Up to 3x 3inch housing can be mounted on the bottom pannel.
It come with the following:
- 8x T200 thrusters
- 2x 400m rated Aluminum 4inch housing for 750W power units
- 2x 1000m Rated Buoyancy blocks
- 1x 400m rated Aluminum 4inch housing for electronics (Same as BR2)
- Reinforced frame HDPE or Delrin
- Optional 2x 950m rated Aluminum Laser pointers
- Optional 950m rated aluminum HD IP inspection camera
- Optional 950m rated aluminum HD IP Low light tether camera
- Optional 8x 950m rated aluminum Lumen lights
- Optional CP Probe system
- Optional thickness Probe system
- Optional Flooded member system
- Optional wire brush system
- Optional Newton gripper
- Optional Sonar
- Optional Altimeter
It also has our rapid tooling integration system. (Showing the CP probe.)