About the Oceanvault - Recorder category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

I have tried out many different solutions for video recording and the Oceanvault Recorder have without doubth been the one performing best. Now I can use the Qgroundcontrol system in an Professional mannar.

If its one thing I would like to somehow integrate, it would be an system for push an button -take the picture function. Now you have to push an icon in the recording program, it works fine so its realy no big deal.

Boy have I got something for you :slight_smile:

The Oceanvault - Dive logger will completely blow your mind.

It has a programmable event list with icons. This event list has the option to trigger a frame grab if Oceanvault - Recorder is present on the network.

Oceanvault - Dive logger uses keyboard trapping for the event list so you can call an item by number and press enter to put the item in the log and trigger the grab at the same time.

I am finish coding now and will let you know once its ready for Beta testing in a couple days.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you applied my solution for improving the video quality.